saz1500v2 for jl hd

robertoyoung08
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
bay area, ca
Want to trade my sundown saz 1500v2 for either ul he 1200/1 or two 750/1

My saz is in great condition and comes in original box along with bass knob and manual.

great shape and condition. First owner- got it directly from Jacob at sundown. Works perfect and has always been on stable electrical

..will throw in extra cash to cover difference of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
Want to trade my sundown saz 1500v2 for either ul he 1200/1 or two 750/1
My saz is in great condition and comes in original box along with bass knob and manual.

great shape and condition. First owner- got it directly from Jacob at sundown. Works perfect and has always been on stable electrical
hey man i been looking for this amp . you do know a jl amp retails for 699.99 and thats for the 750 ?? and you want 2 for a sundown 1500 that is 350 tops used ??

not mean to post dump but i think your best bet is to look for another amplifier to trade for. if your willing to sell ill buy

hey man i been looking for this amp . you do know a jl amp retails for 699.99 and thats for the 750 ?? and you want 2 for a sundown 1500 that is 350 tops used ??not mean to post dump but i think your best bet is to look for another amplifier to trade for. if your willing to sell ill buy
lol no problem. thanks for reminding me actually- i forgot to mention that id throw in cash to cover the difference. i edited and saved the thread. it should reflect the changes now. thanks for pointing it out.

and yes i know the 750 is at 699 retail, but im hoping to find it much cheaper on the classfields here. =)

ive seen a few 1200/1s going for 650ish even in the 500's. so hopefully i can find someone that wants to trade for sundown.

as far as selling to you; i will keep it in mind. give me a few days to see if i get any offers for jls. i just posted this thread like 40 min ago. how much were you thinking though.

what about a 900/5 hd? i can get my hands on one of thoses?
i wasnt necessairly looking for it, but might be interested if its a good deal.

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

what about a 900/5 hd? i can get my hands on one of thoses?

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

when is jl ever a good deal lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

robertoyoung08

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
robertoyoung08
bay area, ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied