sa 8's or ab xfl 15's

Better-Action
10+ year member

give me a reach around
SD
Not a vs thread as I know both would be adequate for my needs.

Just curious as to what other peoples path would be given my circumstances.

Got 6k rms to deal with split between 3 amplifiers. In the back of a 95 4runner. Electrical all up to par.

So..... 3 American bass xfls 15's in a 11-14 cubic foot enclosure tuned 29-33 Hertz, each xfl getting 2k.

The other option, 6 sa-8 v2's in a 4-4.5 cubic foot enclosure tuned to 32-36 Hertz, each sa-8 getting 1k.

This is for daily use, decaf type music, rap, dubstep. I listen at moderate volume 90% of the time so the overpowering is not a concern to me. They would only be pushed hard for the occasional demo.

If you had these 2 setups sitting around and could choose either for your next install, which would be your preference?

I agree XFLs they are great and will hit the LOWs in all the DECAF songs way better than the 8s but those 8s are nice just never been a big fan of tight bass i want it to shake my insides lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.