RONNIE PEAY... dont trust him..

first of all it IS the mustache, second of all ive been waiting on an amp since there wasnt that much drama going on with ronnie. its been like five weeks now but imma keep waiting and having faith cause there really isnt that much else i can do. i dont think he intended on all of these consequences when he started selling stuff so cheap, but between losing dealers and ppl getting tired of the wait and getting their money back and all of the internet drama im not suprised that all of this is happening. dont believe that he has intended on scamming anyone but if all the smoke around him doesnt clear soon i think a lot of us are going to be out.

first of all it IS the mustache, second of all ive been waiting on an amp since there wasnt that much drama going on with ronnie. its been like five weeks now but imma keep waiting and having faith cause there really isnt that much else i can do. i dont think he intended on all of these consequences when he started selling stuff so cheap, but between losing dealers and ppl getting tired of the wait and getting their money back and all of the internet drama im not suprised that all of this is happening. dont believe that he has intended on scamming anyone but if all the smoke around him doesnt clear soon i think a lot of us are going to be out.
Cool.

Dude I don't know who or where you get your info from, but its wrong, Ronnie has never been a member of team db unit or will he ever be, if you would go to http://www.teamdbunit.com and go to orange counties page you will see a picture of OC and you would know it's not Ronnie, I do not like you disrespecting my team by saying ronnie is on it or you disrespecting my friend OC by saying he is ronnie, I suggest you should check your info better before disrespecting a team full of people you don't know, now before you go talking a lot of crap on here, because you are hiding behind your key board, go to my site http://www.centralfloridaspl.com go to event details pick any date on there drive out to one of my shows and say it face to face, I'm not some little school boy, I'm a grown man, so I'm not going to talk crap back and forth on here,
Look everyone Ronnie has never been a member of Team db Unit or will he ever be.

Orange County is not Ronnie, his name is Matthew, he drives a ford range and lives in Bithlo.

the guy that posted the lies about my team and friend is a retard, and if he has any balls at all he would come out to one of my shows and be a man. but I think he is some 15 or 16 year old punk that don't know crap about anything and has no balls, Dude I'm easy to find if you have any crap to talk, do't hide behind your keyboard,

everyone watch he will talk crap after me because he has no balls, he will hide behind his keyboard like the punk he is and say if from a far,

my bad bout him. oc is not dat ronnie guy. for da other peoples names u can tell dat he is using them. i new that 2 out of 3 are right. i won't hide behind my keyboard, n talk bout someone wen i made da mistake. i jus trying to get da info out there so that no one else gets scammed by this dude.im man enough ta say i made a mistake. so ta oc n dbunit, my bad folks. oh n oc i never sayed dat i hit 987893 db or w/e ur talkin bout. if ya want ya money back, id message him on them names on myspace n floridaspl. whats for a scammer ta say that he is in florida or any other state, a scammer lies from da start.

I went to a local shop to buy a terminal cup and I found the best answer
Him: You doing an install? Because we make custom boxes

Me: No, it's prefab and it fell out and I stepped on it.

But what I hate worse than anything is places that won't sell me a part. It doesn't matter if is is useless/worthless/etc.

For instance, when I install aftermarket speakers on cars that are not mine, I do not cut the wire. I buy those adapters where in plugs into the wiring harness with two leads to connect to the driver.

Me: Do you have any speaker harness adapters to a 99 Riveria. The ones that just plug in where the harness is on the speaker. ( I clarify because I am not sure the official term)

Him: You don't need those, the lose too much SQ

Me: Do you carry them?

Him: I am telling you, you will lose too much SQ

Me: Do you think if I was building a car for USACi SQ competitions I would be calling you about a speaker wire harness?

I went to best buy...I had to draw a picture of it, and have him hand it to someone in the install bay but I got what I was after. He didn't give two shits about me or customer service, but he made a sale and the local dealer did not.

-----------------

I say that to point out this... I have spent over $1000 with both Lousiana CRX and Don...I wouldn't know them if I passed them in the street. And it doesn't matter. They answered all my questions with no BS. And I have also talked to this Ronnie Peay fellow. He answered questions, made suggestions. He may be a scammer by trade but he did help without trying to buy things I don't need or do things that aren't good and his prices where fair. That is why people bought things from him. Not everyone is trying to find a cheap deal or whatever.

Some of us need more patience from dealers than is offered locally. Both Dave and Don offer that....they offer something I cannot get locally. Hell, even the Chinese lady at digital designs is mean and I am amassing a room full of their equipment. But I can go through dave...he answers the questions, makes a few dollars on the side, and everyone is happy. Find a local dealer that can accomplish this and that business would never have to worry about next month's rent
She ain't no Chineze, she's full-blooded SanAnTexican!

my bad bout him. oc is not dat ronnie guy. for da other peoples names u can tell dat he is using them. i new that 2 out of 3 are right. i won't hide behind my keyboard, n talk bout someone wen i made da mistake. i jus trying to get da info out there so that no one else gets scammed by this dude.im man enough ta say i made a mistake. so ta oc n dbunit, my bad folks. oh n oc i never sayed dat i hit 987893 db or w/e ur talkin bout. if ya want ya money back, id message him on them names on myspace n floridaspl. whats for a scammer ta say that he is in florida or any other state, a scammer lies from da start.
We have really had an influx of retards lately.

Is it impossible for you to type the word "the"? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

I know its been a few years since I've been out of school, but did they completely stop teaching grammar and how to speak English?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

SQBubble

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
SQBubble
MTL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies