Ricers...

lol. This is a funny thread. But saying that ppl who buy imports and slap a fart can on are ricers is just ignorant. Take me for example. 4 years back i bought a 1991 Nissan 240sx. I was 14. The car sat at my house for a few years until i could get my license, at which point my dad bought a 1990 acura legend coupe (which i have a boner for) so i drove that for 2 years. Meanwhile i was rebuilding the 240. It needed motor work, bodywork, and the stock leather seats were garbage. Sanded the car down, replaced the seats and filled in my dents. The acura gave out. SO, being that the parts to fix the car were out of my price range at the time, i started to drive the 240. The first thing i did was get a catback. No its not a fart can. Yes it is louder than stock. At the time i could afford to only upgrade a lil at a time. This weekend im fixing my motor (again) and beefing it up with a header, short shifter, new MSD coil, and the general gasket replacements. The car is already dropped 1.5in and i have an aem intake. Am I a ricer? I dont think so. Not everyone can build their car at one time. Do i have a huge wing and graphics? no. Thats retarded. Will i get a wing? yes, a classy one. It IS rwd after all.

lol .. for me .. i consider people who mod honda's or nissan's or even misubitshi cars ricers .. mostly hondas though .. like for me .. i want to do an engine swap 3S-GTE into my 01 corolla and do a cat back using a EX-Mag exhaust (quiet). These upgrades alone cost in the range of 8K or so.

ricer.jpg

ricer2.jpg

ricer3.jpg

ricer4.jpg

ricer5.jpg

ricer6.jpg

ricer7.jpg

ricer8.jpg
I lawl'd. 56k u die and go to hell.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

99gtxgolfer

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
99gtxgolfer
Yorktown, IN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date