recommend me a nav system ( i know, common thread)

Imshirazy
10+ year member

dewd
CT
Hey guys, I have an 06 passat and the CD player crapped out on me. I plan to fix the problem, but at the same time I plan to replace it with a navigation system. I'm looking for these things:

* nav system (preferably touch screen)

* multimedia, can do CDs, usb, etc

* relatively cheap, preferably under 300 if possible

* reliable

I looked through other threads but couldn't find a recommendation i liked...

You'd have to find a used unit if you only have 300. A lot of good GPS units are close to that without being a head unit even o_O

Under $300? That's impossible for a GPS with multimedia, if only simple GPS wih touch screen, that's can do! Only $200 is enough for Eonon, otherwise should be at least $400. Especially for good GPS like Garmin and Tomtom. Think it over //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I found the AVIC-F700BT for 430, I'd be willing to spend that much if it's worth it. Is that a good one? My manager has it but it seems to have issues with playing USB and SD cards, i'm assuming possible compatibility issues?

Also how can I find out if there's anything i need besides the wiring harness and dash kit for my car, i don't think it has any stock amplifiers etc.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.