Recoil hidden sub?

Participant count
  • Participant list

spokey9
5,000+ posts

5 time International Booty Bandit Gold Meldalist
NE AR

Anyone try or hear these? I'm thinking a pair would be an easy install under the front seats🤔

Last edited:
Never used it but was going to make a round enclosure and do a sealed 12 in my Mustang. For the price I might give this and try and see how it does but there are a lot of other options.

Hmm... Interesting find man. May be worth trying one to see if a pair would be ideal? Deff save on building an enclosure and tuning needs. Hmm

Hmm... Interesting find man. May be worth trying one to see if a pair would be ideal? Deff save on building an enclosure and tuning needs. Hmm
I'm thinking pull the front seats, cut 2 holes, tack 2 nuts, mount 2 subs, bandpass to 60-120hz or so...and bam smooth transition from the rear subs and more midbass 😍

Last edited:
JUST DO IT!!Thank yourself later man
Lady Gaga Dancing GIF

I'm gonna wait for a sale just in case they **** 🤣

But honestly under the seat is the best place (to stay somewhat stockish looking) and I could glass the holes for something else if the recoil don't won't out 🤔
Well.. Not sure you could wait that long.. But the 4th is coming? might be the time snag them up then? i wouldnt think they would perform too bad. If so.. maybe send back under a warranty issue or sale local even. Someone would buy it for a stealth install surely?

I'm doing the "front sub" last so I'm not in a huge hurry...still got some piddly things to do on the delta before I really get started anyways 😳

I am running one of the under seat 10’s in my daily driver to add some bass. It has already occurred to me that the daily has better bass up front and low mid bass than my weekend car that has a big stereo in it. I am very seriously considering buying another under seat sub for the other car for the mid bass.

I am running one of the under seat 10’s in my daily driver to add some bass. It has already occurred to me that the daily has better bass up front and low mid bass than my weekend car that has a big stereo in it. I am very seriously considering buying another under seat sub for the other car for the mid bass.
thanks DB, that definitely helps swallowing a $300 price tag 😂 these would essentially be running midbass for me too

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...