rear speakers really low?

trez

CA
i have my speakers hooked up to a crunch amp, and i noticed the rear speakers are really low and there is no way to make them louder from the stereo.. so i was wondering if there is a way to make them louder from the amp?

what he said but to answer the question assuming u have a 4 channel amp then you would check to see if the gains and settings are all correct and see if that does not fix your issue. I suggest the same if you are using a 2 channel also. U sure the fader on your HU is not set to the front??? Check the simple stuff first..

its a 4 channel amp, its just the rear speakers are too low and i dont really know anything about amps and what not =\

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.