just in the break in period

most it seen is 1000rms

Price:

make offer

just want to see what i get

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

pick up only

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Need to post pics of equipment with a piece of paper with your username on it!Welcome to the forum btw.

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Need to post pics of equipment with a piece of paper with your username on it!Welcome to the forum btw.(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
how do i post pictures

can someone explain to me how to post a picture?
There's a small paper clip at the top that says attachment(click on that).That's how i started out doing it or post through photobucket.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.