RD Audio...Buyer beware! Long read!

Participant count
  • Participant list

ninobrn99
10+ year member

Well Kevin at Low-Hz approched me on CAF.com about getting a good deal on some RD subs. I decided what the hell.

I did some research and found out that there were issues with Steve (owner of RD), but didn't think much of it because I was gettin my stuff from Low-Hz and not RD directly thinking Low Hz had them in stock. WRONG!

Low Hz placed th order through RD. I ordered them on the 17th of May not expecting the order to ship in until Monday or Tuesday.

Kevin told me that they shipped on Tuesday the 20th and that he would get me a tracking number. Well the following Tuesday came and I didnt have a tracking number or package. Wed the 25 still no tracking number or package. I call Steve at RD directly to see if I can get it. I get the "Ill get it for you either later tonight or by the morning" response. Well, I didnt get ****. I get at Kevin to find out what the hell is going on and why havent I gotten a tracking number or package yet? I did take the Memorial Day weekend into consideration, but still, it should've only taken 6 days at most to get here.

It takes about two days before I finally get my tracking number. I should be happy right? Nope! I was only even more furious than before. Here's what I saw

May 28, 2008

9:11 PM

Arrived at FedEx location

KENNESAW, GA

6:22 PM

Picked up

KENNESAW, GA

May 21, 2008 12:43 PM

Package data transmitted to FedEx

ACWORTH, GA

So my order that was shipped on the 20th didnt get a label until the 21st? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif and wait, Steve you told me you knew for sure that you mailed it out the middle of last week, but wait..oh whats that I see?? It didnt get picked up until the 28th. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

But Steve said it was sent out. Did Fedex just not pick it up? Lets find out. I called Fedex to find out exactly what happened. If you have an account, you can print a label, but that doesn't mean the package is automatically going to be picked up. The package wasnt picked up until the 28th because it wasnt ready (from RD) to be picked up until then.

Kevin was a middle man and could only relay what he was told. I tried to give RD the benefit of the doubt, but Steve was lying to me and Kevin the whole time!!

Unless you're in Georgia or buying used, DO NOT BUY RD Audio! If you decide to get it thorugh Low Hz, make sure he has them in stock otherwise, pass. Im sure RD will cower and not admit to it, but I've got plenty of emails and facts that prove otherwise.

A pist off RD buyer,

Nino

Unless you're in Georgia or buying used, DO NOT BUY RD Audio! If you decide to get it thorugh Low Hz, make sure he has them in stock otherwise, pass. Im sure RD will cower and not admit to it, but I've got plenty of emails and facts that prove otherwise.A pist off RD buyer,

Nino
Post them

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

ninobrn99

10+ year member
ninobrn99
honolulu, hi
Start date
Participants
Who Replied