Rare RE HC 15 D2 OEM parts. Reduced Price, New Pics, New Vid. $150+ Ship

Participant count
  • Participant list

BassAddictJ
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
FL
Item(s) for Sale:

I had intended to use this for a while, but found another deal I can't pass up. Back up for sale for cheap it goes.

Here's a circa 2000-2001 RE HC 15 with original soft parts and some preventative work on lead wire/terminal joint done by me .

To the ear this woofer, off an audiopipe 1800, is almost exactly as beast as my older tripple stack btl off a kicker kx2500.1. I can't hear much a difference between the two, same box direct swap.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Everything is OEM with the exception of the leads. Most early production RE and FI woofers without sewn leads I've played with will have leads break off the terminal with abuse. The cone will travel farther than the leads can accommodate. I fixed this issue, see the pics and vids. This woofer can now handle all the abuse you can dish out to it without worrying about the leads. See the vids. This sub works flawlessly. I know wtf I'm doing with leads //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. Leads are now pretty much direct connect and come with 6ft of high quality 10awg speaker wire.

There's a couple scuffs on the surround. Nothing that penetrated. I put a tiny bit of goop on a few scuffed spots just to be safe. If you look behind the surround from the basket side, you'll see at no point these scuffs penetrated through.

Couple knicks or dings here or there, but overall decent. Not bad for a 12 year old beast.

My audiopipe 1800 made this beast sing. Very loud, very clean, incredible quality for the $. Had this is 3cubs at 33hz and it LOVED it.

Price:

$150 + ship. Should be in the $200 shipped ish range depending on where you are relative to Florida.

message me here or text me at 813-310-1589 for fastest response.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

USPS insured.

Item Pictures:

Video of Lil Wayne - MegaMan

Vid of leads close up free air. You can see they are not stressed at all and have more throw than stock.

Pics next to the TRF monster (not for sale here)

dont think this is xbl. if i recall correctly xbl started in re withe the XXX series, taken from the adire brahma series.

regardless, amazing woofer here. and pending local sale tomorrow.

askin cuz it looks just like the motor on my '01 XXX. Was hoping to find a brother for him. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

post pics of the 01 xxx //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

i THOUGHT the xxx didn't start till like 02-03 ish

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.