SOLD Random For Sale Thread

Participant count
  • Participant list

its_a_sleeper
10+ year member

Its off to work i go....
Selling stuff for some friends. Told them not to get too uppity as the stuff is just normal and not spectacular. Actually i told them to not even expect much... lol... some people like the everyday stuff on here so thought i would try.....

-------First up is a DUAL (model CD770) in dash cd player. heres the decription: 1 Bit D/A converter, 3-Beam laser pickup, MP3/WMA encoded CD-R/RW playback, 30 Station presets (18FM/12AM), 1.0 DIN chassis, Electronic motorized detachable face, Electronic volume, bass, treble, balance, fader, One pair of preamp outputs, One pair of auxiliary inputs (RCA), Black/white dot matrix type display, 5 Selectable EQ curves, 220 Watts (55x4)------ ill say $75 shipped/OBO

And the pics.......

IMG_1692.jpg

IMG_1693.jpg

----- next are a couple 10 inch subs. i have never seen them in action and they are both 8ohm single voice coil if i remember correctly. the pics say one is but im not sure if the alpine is or not if you know please speak up. 1 is an alpine type E 10 inch and the other is a MTX Thunder 4000... pay shipping and a lil bit for my friend... not looking for a million dollars, just a few

and the pics.......Alpine........

IMG_1662.jpg

IMG_1665.jpg

IMG_1663.jpg

MTX.......

IMG_1666.jpg

IMG_1667.jpg

IMG_1668.jpg

And last but not lease is a completely random sealed speaker box made for a ten if i remember correctly and was in my friends dads truck. pay for the shipping and a lil bit for the wood and its yours.... gift cards, random trades on this or the subs would be fine.

pics.......

IMG_1669.jpg

IMG_1670.jpg

and dont forget about my laptop for sale as well.......

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=388696

Thanks for looking....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.