Rainbow SLC v HAT Imagine v ID CTX65CS

Which component set to buy based on my listening style?

• Rainbow SLC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HAT Imagine

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • ID CTX65CS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    Participant count
  • Participant list

qkassidyw
10+ year member

MECP Master Certified
Seattle
Hi all - I have been reading through the forums with a lot of varying opinions on these three ocmponent sets. I have a 2007 F150 and am looking for a set of components for the front. I will be running the Audioque 4 channel and eventually an Fi Q for the low end off of another Audique AQ1200.

I do not like my tweeters to be harsh at all, I had the Morel Tempo 6's and had to swap out the crossovers, wire them out of phase, and make other adjustments to get them to sound decent (they were in the window triangle on my previous car).

I like a smooth, warm tweet, that is still crisp - but not harsh. I understand that all of these components do well at midbass and I will be providing them with enough power. I listen to all types of music but mostly Electronic, dubstep, drum n bass, all the way to hip hop, rock, etc...

I have a couple questions for those that have listened to these sets:

- Which set will best fit my needs and sound the best on the high end?

- What is the difference between the Rainbow Kicks, NG, and just the regular SLC?

- Are the HAT Imagines really that great?

- Are the ID's really that great compared to the other two sets listed?

Thanks all, I look forward to your responses.

- Kassidy

WOW. I had all these questions and was going to post. Are you a wizard?

I'd like to know about this person's questions too. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

if i where you id go active with the CDT DRT 26 silks and the ES 6s.. excellent set..

you can get an amp like soundstream reference 760.4 to power them and use its built in crosovers...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...