Quick Question..need help asap

Participant count
  • Participant list

86yota
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Gat town, TN
Got a box Im building for my 2000 Deville. Box measurements (external) are 35" Deep, 39" Wide, 15" tall. I want to do an external port coming from the backside to fire into the armrest. Can someone just give me the port measurements to tune it to 34hz? If someone could actually text it to my cell phone its 615-804-4347. I need this answered ASAP! Please!

Well, without really stating what subs are going into it, or the size of the armrest opening, it's impossible to give you a set of port dimensions. Also need to know how much of the port will be external and how much will be inside the box, as this will change the net volume as well as how many subs and size etc, because this all affects tuning.

4 12 Rockford P3s. Box after displacement is 9 cubes. Port will be 9x12. I just need to know the length of the port from the box to the hole

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.