question about a new amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

thenewguy
10+ year member

AL
I want to upgrade from my current amp and I need to get one that will be able to power my two 15 inch subs with around 400 watts to each. I was looking at the power acoustics new LT Hyperbass I was wondering if it would have enough power or should I go with a more efficent class D mono amp for more money.

The specs....

4 ohms rms370x2 2 ohms rms 440x2 mono rms880

bridge max1920

Full Mosfet Power Supply

PWM Circuitry

Full Selectable Crossover Hi/Full/Low

Three Way Protection Circuit

2 Ohm Stable Stereo

Tri-Mode Capable

Variable Low Pass 30Hz-500Hz

Variable Hi Pass 50Hz-500Hz

Variable 24 dB Bass Boost

Variable Subsonic Filter 60Hz-200Hz

Frequency Response: 10Hz to 30KHz

S/N Ratio: 98 dB

THD: 0.02%

System Distress Indicator

4 Guage Power/Ground Connection

Diamond Cut Heat Sink

Gold Plated RCA Connectors

Line Output

Top Control Panel

ya I would have to say im on a cheap budget like no more than 220 and i have two 15s single voice coil i wanna wire them 2 ohms with around 400 rms and 1400 max

thinkin about going with lanzar heritage 2000 watt mono amp its come down from $389 to $220!!! i gotta jump on this I was please with my 1200 watt lanzar vibrant and I really dont need to upgrade but I want something new.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.