-wheelman

-nascar 08

-nascar 09

-motogp08

-mx vs atv untamed

-sega rally revo

-ridge racer 7

-dirt 2

id say the games on the hard drive cost quite a bit(i dunno my games but i know none of them are cheap now a days)

Wow great price //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Shame about me buying a PS3 Slim though, why not try selling it eBay?
fu_k ebay i cant think of the last time ive had a smoothe transaction everytime its either a dead beat buyer or a buyer who tries to sh_t u after they get the item,

pm sent still for sale i cant believe noone has sent the money for this i mean 160 shipped for a ps3???? (come on) maybe if i jack the price up someone will buy it???(worked on the L7s i sold) noone would touch em till i jacked the price up? so maybe if noone takes it tonight ill go to 200 tomorrow and ill get more interest,? some weird ways a forum works, im tellin ya

pm me with trades and i cant accept paypal unless it is sent to a freinds paypal and id rather not do that. if so buyer pays pp fees. still for sale someone scoop this thing.

Blaze383, I offered to buy it yesterday through PM, but if you guys can work it out locally then I'll step out. Much easier for the seller, especially since he doesn't use PayPal.

dT

Blaze383, I offered to buy it yesterday through PM, but if you guys can work it out locally then I'll step out. Much easier for the seller, especially since he doesn't use PayPal.
dT
pms replied still for sale....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

apsabr

10+ year member
RiMsSiTlOw
apsabr
NORTH CAROLINA
Start date
Participants