Ps3 60 Gb

i'd pay that much if the console played itself and was able to breed...
other than that, free bump
self breeding consoles? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif :veryhapp: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

I WILL PAY YOUR ASKING PRICE!

But only if it looks good in a yellow skirt and makes **** fine coffee.

Thanks for the free bump fellas.

its like a one in a million on this forum to sell it for that much cuz everyone is in the same spot as i am...tryin to get by..

Thanks for the bump though fellas

I am playing Resistance now and in one level, the only way you can get a monster off of you is to shake your controller. In Madden, you can just move your controler UP to hit stick.

It's a sweet system.

oh wow that's really cool they tried to steal Nintendo Wii's creativity and then sell their console that is all beefed up hype **** for 600 dollars.... lol.... if graphics were the only thing that mattered in games, i wouldn't play games... .i play for the fun factor, which nintendo has much more of.... nothing like a good ol' game of drunken tennis with the friends on the wii... and when i say nothing, i mean nothing compares

oh wow that's really cool they tried to steal Nintendo Wii's creativity and then sell their console that is all beefed up hype **** for 600 dollars.... lol.... if graphics were the only thing that mattered in games, i wouldn't play games... .i play for the fun factor, which nintendo has much more of.... nothing like a good ol' game of drunken tennis with the friends on the wii... and when i say nothing, i mean nothing compares

I am not a fan boy or anything but how did Sony steal the idea when they came out first? PS3 was even delayed, it was supposed to come out last April....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Pistonsfan70

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Pistonsfan70
Detroit Area, MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies