Prototype anyone?

Very nice Dustin, looking forward to seeing one in person soon!
I will be judging a USACi show on the 21st in Tulsa...I should have it with me, all though you might have to wait till a break in the show or after it's over to check it out.

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

I'll try one out at some point...
im going to give the iad and your woofers a try eventually. i love the basket dustin.
Thanks guys! Should be a good year for the subwoofer market next year I think. Lots of new options coming out from various people' date=' will be interesting to see how this all unfolds.

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

sorry i thought the thread is on general discussion, didnt mean to thread jack
No worries, if you need/want some info just shoot me an email and I will help you out with what ever I can.

I had pretty much that exact prototype here actually. Looks like a standard China product that most factories over there produce. Not a bad driver over all, just not what I was looking for.
The subs we are doing are "Made in the USA".

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Perhaps I shall sooth your feelings with song..... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif
Serenade me huh.

I appreciate it, hopefully u do the same, which i doubt i can help lol, are you going thru with amps?
Amps are still up the in air. I have a few things brewing and I do want to go through with my own amp line, but pricing and such may delay what I do there. If can get them down cheap enough to be able to offer a good quality amp at a lower then average cost I would be pushing much harder then I am right now.

I found one factory that does dual input on all their amps and suppose to do rated watts at 10 volts and amp can go up to 18v
RMS ratings are pretty obscure, it's easy to say an amp does a certain wattage at a particular voltage...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

pro-rabbit

5,000+ posts
pro-rabbit
OKC, OK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from