10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
brandon,fl
Here goes:up2somet: :

car1.jpg

car2.jpg

car3.jpg

car4.jpg

Are u crazy??//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif
Apparrently Im a moron.........seemed to push them pretty good so far.

The real test to come in the next week or so:up2somet:

so how big did you judge your trunk to be after port\sub displacement, and did you seal it 100% around every side?

whats the tuning frequency on that too?

pretty good idea to get box volume, but it looks to be upwards of 10 cubes or more. wich is a hell of alot.

so how big did you judge your trunk to be after port\sub displacement, and did you seal it 100% around every side?
whats the tuning frequency on that too?

pretty good idea to get box volume, but it looks to be upwards of 10 cubes or more. wich is a hell of alot.
Its a mustang,and its not 10 cubes large.If I used the whole trunk for a box goin from side to side and front to back.It would be 30X13.5X30 before everything.Im est'd between 6.5 and 7 cubes total after evrything is taken into account.I sunk the subs back so the rear seats and amps on them will clear adn such so I feel Im pretty close.Its tuned for low 30s obviously if its bigger then What I think its a lil lower,but I dont think so its 4.5X9.5X16

Joel

WHat are you planning on doing next week
Finish tuning/tweakin/another battery and set the gains and get a clamp meter and see what its really pushin............hopefully by next week but I work alot so who knows could be a month:D

very interesting/nice/kinky //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif :) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

hey do u know what it does at .5 ohm yet, im thinking about getting an MD2 and running it at .5 ohm on my pair of SX's
Flakko says it starts clippin at 1950 and Im sure everyone is different.

Im gonna set it for 1600 and leave it like that for daily,but will see if it can do more:naughty:

Hey if you order one tell him Joel(vetkilr)sent you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.