Project Stingray.....

Screw 20's Run som 18" rallies... Dont chrome the motor, go matte silver and satin black. No flip screen, if anything run a full face double din.

rally_wheels_Large_.jpg

my you are one faggot as redneck
my oh me oh my you are one worthless person

no they dont. at all. look like a retarded catfish.
are you angry that the man with free candy wasn't entirely truthful when he pulled you into the back of his van? or are you just some worthless fuck-up who can't say a nice thing about anyone or anything? it's one thing to ahve an opinion of a car, but to come into this thread and talk massive amounts of **** for no reason made me lose some respect for what you have to say. after reading what you said, i looked at your previous posts and saw you had a little bitch fit with david at psi. now i have ZERO respect for anything you post and anything you have to say. i would say keep the personal attacks to a minimum and stick to audio, but it seems you fail at that too. you don't deserve to live. wall socket yourself

Screw 20's Run som 18" rallies... Dont chrome the motor, go matte silver and satin black. No flip screen, if anything run a full face double din.
rally_wheels_Large_.jpg
Those 18's might look pretty nice.....I don't really want to rebuild the whole center dash....but I may think about it...I have about 10 double dins laying around that need homes....

One thing it will need is some new shoes...I'm hoping a nice set of 20's on some low profiles will set it off....here is a close up of one of the stockers....
76ve.jpg
You're gonna burn in hell, you know this right? I mean we are
diversity.gif
but that's a quick ticket to hell right there.

IIRC, those vettes came with the chrome valve covers stock, so keep them. Be smart, spend the 250 and keep the original dash piece. Dont listen to any of these ricer weenies, either keep the stock rims, or at MOST, go with the 18 inch rallys. Original rallys are very rare.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.