Profile?

Profile is crap.
Research a little more before you decide to buy anything else.
you shouldnt be putting down things you have no clue about. having owned 1 and seeing many opinions about them from people WITH a clue, they are good budget equip. maybe a little overrated but dependable.

you shouldnt be putting down things you have no clue about. having owned 1 and seeing many opinions about them from people WITH a clue, they are good budget equip. maybe a little overrated but dependable.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I do have a clue.

Its just I dont suggest people to spend their money on it...

He never said he was on a budget...

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I do have a clue.
Its just I dont suggest people to spend their money on it...

Any reason, or just because?

They are good for the prices they can be had for. US Acoustics, JBL (BP series) and the Profile amps are the best options for budget gear IMO.

Any reason, or just because?
They are good for the prices they can be had for. US Acoustics, JBL (BP series) and the Profile amps are the best options for budget gear IMO.

Well....here is one story....

One of my friends had the CL1200 powering 2 HX2 12's. It blew 1 month after he had it. I let him borrow an RF amp and its still working to this day.

And yes I know there are a lot of other factors, but he had a good install.

No im not basing my opinion on this one bad amp or whatever, but I have heard other profile equipment and IMO its not worth the money.

Well... i had a profile CA600M for like 4-5 months. It blew my Perfect, and it pushed my LI nicely. So i can vouch for Profile

If your interested in profile i got a profile cl1200 amp for sale, barely used. Ill sell it to u for $125 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

penny-wise

penny-wise
Azle, TXX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
italianlifter17