SOLD PPI, JL, Kicker, Clarion FS

I have 3 JL 10w6's for sale. Either all together or I'll split them up .I have a box for the 3 built by vitveet on sd for them as well. I'd go $215 shipped apiece or 600 shipped for all three, 675 with the box. They ahve less than 3 hours of play time on them and are like new.

I also have 3 PPI amps for sale

PCX-1500--$275 shipped,

PCX-480 --$250 shipped

PCX-4125--$275 shipped

All three are in excellent shape and work perfectly.

Kicker KX600.1--$175 shipped, 9/10 cosmetically, works perfect

and a Clarion EQS746--$50 shipped BNIB

PM me if interested and for pics.

I have references on sounddomain for sales as well as purchases.

what's the size of that box?
it's about .75cf per chamber, 3 separate chambers. Can't remember exact specs, but something along the lines of 46 inches long.

As for getting a 600.1 for 80 bucks--congrats, you got a steal for a helluva an amp.

L7Fiend Last Activity: 03-05-2008 02:39 PM

fadetoblack64 Last Activity: 03-05-2008 02:38 PM

Wow! Thats a coincidence. Looks like the same person to me. The same fadetoblack64 on Sounddomain.com also.

Do not send this guy any money!!!
I will second that comment! I purchased a JL 10w6 from him on February 22, 2008 and have yet to even hear a response from him or get the sub. I have a pic of the Postal Money Order I sent him with his info filled out on it, and will be going to the PO to find out when and where it was cashed. I will pursue this to farthest extent possible. I have given him opportunities to send a refund and even time frames to respond back to me before I take this further, but still no response or item. Again, DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY!!!!!

Same deal with me, he got my money on Jan 31st for a 10W6 and I never got anything. I will do what I can to ge my money also and if all else fails I will take things into my own hands and he will pay the hard way!!

did he just tell himself he was intrested in his own amp? didnt the guy that built his box vouch for him?
Hello. Yes, I did design and build his enclosure for him and throughout the entire transaction/ordeal, he was cool and kept in great contact. He sent money when he said he would, etc. Yes, I know that I was the "seller" in this situation and not the buyer....so maybe that makes a difference...

What he's doing isn't really right and if you're seeing this Eric, please just get into contact with these guys! Just be fair about things.....makes everyones' lives easier:veryhapp:

Hopefully things work out for you two guys who have cash and a sub in this guys hands! Either party (Eric or the buyers) get into contact with me (vitveet@hotmail.com) if I can help out in any way. Thanks!

V.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.