powerbass 15"

SPLaudio
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
upstate ny
Item(s) for Sale:

15"

Item(s) Description/Condition:

powerbass xs xtream, mint shape i have owned sence i was a pb deal and had maybe 40hrs of play time been boxed up un my closet for yrs.

its d2 and has a 9" motor!

Price:

$200

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipping ups will calculate...

Item Pictures: (List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)). [/i]

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

th_1310513876.jpg

Very similar in performance to the TC-9 motor. Very nice SPL ability and still sounds very good.

Free bump, awesome subs, I had one for about a week, and sold it. Dumb idea on my behalf.

Kef

^ actually nothing like a tc9 motor, its closest to a dd9500. back when these subs were new people swapped out the 9500 and gain a couple 10ths and they sounded better. msrp was $549.99

the 3xl is a joke compared to this sub really. i was a pb dealer and when they changed there whole line up i dropped them.

I miss the evolution series PB stuff, I know a guy that is sitting on 12 of the Evolution 8" subs! These are the last of the real deal from Powerbass very nice subwoofers.

it is very underated at 1000rms, it is a 50lb sub.

known for the best sounding "spl" sub out.

im only selling cause i have tooooo many subs

im between rochester and cuse 2 miles south of lake ontario

will ship to anybody with 500miles for $20

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SPLaudio

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
SPLaudio
upstate ny
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date