Power wire, where to buy

I didn't have any issues with it but it's not quite as flexible as say skyhigh 1/0 ofc.

I'm happy enough with it that I'll be ordering more for my delta build 😂
I am going to try and get some samples, see how it compares to the Anchor marine cable I purchased prior. Hell of a price! If it is even AS flexible, $30 less for a 25 ft run, $60 less on dual 2/0 runs. AND, if you order it a little extra, would have enough for a BIG 3 upgrade!

I didn't have any issues with it but it's not quite as flexible as say skyhigh 1/0 ofc.

I'm happy enough with it that I'll be ordering more for my delta build 😂
Looks like its some tope grade wiring. id like a bit stiffer wiring for one my trucks for sure. maybe for my 2500 HD I plan on doing by next summer. Deff try some out. Thanks for the recommendation man. ill check it out

I am going to try and get some samples, see how it compares to the Anchor marine cable I purchased prior. Hell of a price! If it is even AS flexible, $30 less for a 25 ft run, $60 less on dual 2/0 runs. AND, if you order it a little extra, would have enough for a BIG 3 upgrade!
Ill deff check some out as well in couple months.

The 2/0 eb flex is roughly the size of 1/0 ofc sold for car audio
The anchor product measures similar. Much of the 1/0 for cars is loosely packed to give it extra flexibility. Here is the Anchor tinned 2/0 versus KnuKonceptz 1/0 flex -in jacket and when stuffed into a ferrule. The blue is Knu, the black is Anchor marine and the ferrules are L-Knu, R-Anchor.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-28 112037.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-28 112037.png
    242.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot 2023-10-28 113419.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-28 113419.png
    386.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...