Pioneer radio repair?

galacticmonkey
5,000+ posts

Wants a button like that.
Tampa, FL
Anyone know of any places that repair radios? I just called a local authorized pioneer repair center and they want $75/hr plus the cost of parts... And it's a 45 minute drive so it's not even convienient. Anyone know of a place like DB-R for radios?

Anyone know of any places that repair radios? I just called a local authorized pioneer repair center and they want $75/hr plus the cost of parts... And it's a 45 minute drive so it's not even convienient. Anyone know of a place like DB-R for radios?
dam that is high. i worked at a place here in little rock factory certified for pioneer and we only charged 35 per hour plus parts. what is wrong with it?

As for your brakes sounds like you have a bad master cylinder or the wheel cylinders are leaking really bad.Sounds like you have some wires crossed up on your Radio, just take it out and pay close attention to the wires. You may want to go to best buy and get a kit for the reinstall, within that kit it has the proper way to wire.

As for your brakes sounds like you have a bad master cylinder or the wheel cylinders are leaking really bad.Sounds like you have some wires crossed up on your Radio, just take it out and pay close attention to the wires. You may want to go to best buy and get a kit for the reinstall, within that kit it has the proper way to wire.
lies

give me more info on that shop man...i have a 9800bt that doesnt like me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

slit your throat ***:verymad:

give me more info on that shop man...i have a 9800bt that doesnt like me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
blackies radio on 28th street in grand rapids will do it. There is no one else in the state that will touch it.They were the only ones to fix my 880

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.