SOLD Pioneer DVD single din 7" screen

SoundWave.Co
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Pioneer AV-SYS-9-DVD. Consists of a AVX-P7300DVD HU and a AVM-P9000R hide-a-way unit. Very versatile and expandable. 5.1 Dolby digital DTS. Functionally it is flawless, and cosmetically, it is a 9 out of 10(it has been installed and used for 3 months, no major damage, scratches marks dings or anything, just the typical evidence that it has indeed been in a dash before. EVERYTHING needed to install it, both remotes, mounting ring, trim ring, ALL cables, included. This will be packaged VERY well AND insured for over the sale price (to avoid headaches).

Feel free to call or text me with ?s

Asking $450 shipped

so what necessarily is it? i cant find any info on pioneers website for some reason. im assuming its just an older Pioneer DVD unit with a dolby digital processor? what kind of eq is on the unit?

thanks.

would you take a 12" DD 3512e? Dual 1 VC. only used about 2 months now
Although it is a nice woofer, original retail on it was $499, and original retail on my set up was over $2200, are you suggesting it be a part trade, I would be more likely for a full trade for a large amp....

It isn't really listed as the system on Pioneer's website as the AV-SYS-9-DVD, but here are the links to the 2 pieces:

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Support/CarAudioVideo/In-Dash/DVD-Receivers/ci.AVX-P7300DVD.Support

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Support/CarAudioVideo/In-Dash/DVD-Receivers/ci.AVM-P9000R.Support

If you look into the user manuals on these pages, you should find all the info you are looking for. I don't remember which EQ it has, all it says on the box is EEQ... It was in my wife's car and she didn't like having too many options, she just wanted to put the dvd in for our son and that be that:rolleyes:

i see u used it for 3 months but how long did u have it for? also was the 3 months recnetly or a while ago and it sat for the rest of the time? basically when was the last time u saw this working?

thanks

i see u used it for 3 months but how long did u have it for? also was the 3 months recnetly or a while ago and it sat for the rest of the time? basically when was the last time u saw this working?
thanks
Just took it out of the wife's car a few weeks ago, tried to sell it on CraigsList here local, of course with no luck at all. It is an older unit, was originally a store display. sat in storage for a couple years, then I went to use it and the screen didn't quite seem right, so I sent it in for warranty, so it should be as fresh as new, and I believe Pioneer has 1 year on their warranty work, so it is still under warranty just in case. The unit has worked just fine in her car, never been abused or ran hard or even exposed to bass vibration. She just doesn't want all the options, she just wants to watch movies with my son, and I hate to use a deck of this magnitude, just for g rated movies:crazy:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.