Pioneer 780Mp VS. Kenwood X890

Symon_say
10+ year member

You can't get me
I have been locking for a new head unit, and one of these is what i want to get, but havent decided yet, hope some of your info can make me take a decision, i like both the seen really cool and have lot of features, withc one would you pick, in price state i can get at almost same price.

i also chose the 780, i hooked it up for a few minutes today. and was quite impressed the pictures dont do the screen justice, it looks very very good for such a small screen. the blue highlights around the buttons and whatnot are deffinetly another plus. it has killer features aswell. i havnt messed around with it much yet though because my cars almost completely taken apart do to the current sound deadening thats going on....

If it were my money Id do the Excelon as I have switched

from PIoneer to Excelon in all my cars for 1 simple reason

They sound better................!

If it were my money Id do the Excelon as I have switchedfrom PIoneer to Excelon in all my cars for 1 simple reason

They sound better................!
x2....i switched from pioneer to excelon....sounds much better than pioneer...looks much better....i just installed my xxv-01d...i was amazed by it....

I just got the 890 installed a a few days ago. Its one badass hu. I really like it alot. Its solid, easy to use and the sq is pretty good.
wow you've got a deck that's not even in devolpment yet? i think you meant the 860 though?

on the topic, i'd never use kenwood in my car unless it was for a touchscreen dvd player simple as that. for people who say they sound better i'd like to know what setup you are running and what pioneer you had vs. the kenwood you now have. for the guy who has the xxv-01d instead of a pioneer, unless you had a 960, 880, 860, 940, or p1r, i'd hope the 01d sounds as good or better.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.