pics of new motor!

Participant count
  • Participant list

C_FOSTER
10+ year member

florida
Alright if u ready mt other thread you will know but I need to know what recone u guys think will fit in this motor. Need some help bc I'm gettin recone for my buddys chrismas present. The pics might take a while becuse I'm on my phone.

utf-8BbW90b3Igc2lkZS5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BbW90b3IgY2xvc2UuanBn.jpg

utf-8BbW90b3IgdG9wLmpwZw.jpg

Lol, those pictures don't mean much unless someone is familiar with the measurements.

Get your hands on a set of calipers and measure the gap, then with that information you can see what kind of soft parts will fit in there.

Lol, those pictures don't mean much unless someone is familiar with the measurements.
Get your hands on a set of calipers and measure the gap, then with that information you can see what kind of soft parts will fit in there.
Can u send me a pic of what calipers look like or a link? Because I heard of them but never seen one

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.