Pics of my new ride.......

Beautiful car, I like

I am going with CDT components, amps and Subs on my install
The best part of this is that the battery is in the back. I won't need to run a long power wire and no extra wires under the hood. There is limited space but i'm only running one 12".
Cool having the battery in back...should be pie to run wires

its a nice car, dont get me wrong. BUT, you can do without braggin about havin so much money an payin for **** in cash, thats great an all, but no one cares, an that is why i think Brad called you a deuche bag, bc, this site is caraudio, not brag about how much money i blew on my new car.
meh, you sound pretty jealous to me...he didn't really brag, since he never disclosed the amount

Some haters in this thread, but hey is deeeee internetz! I wish I could afford half of that car, lol!

Wait, maybe both my cars would add up to that........................nope, it probably wouldnt. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Sick ride, sick house and sick entertainment center, lol!

I hate you!

very nice ride...... wish i can afford something like that in the future.. for now im driving a junky car.. where the paint is fading lol... it looks retarded but it booms ... and when it booms.. rust falls from the trunk on my subwoofer boxes and amp.. lol....

, this site is caraudio, not brag about how much money i blew on my new car.
ppl come on here and brag about owning rainbow platinums, brax amps, and so on....so whether he spent 30k on an IASCA winning car or 50k+ on a new ride you are the douchebag for hatin on the mans hard work and perserverence...i cant wait to be done with college and finish what i started. i am getting me a lexus GS350 cash when i get out and ALL or Nothing it is a great car!

nice, i am also a bmw lover. my mom and brother have x5's, i almost got one too, but i changed my mind and went a different route. my dad is most likely going for a 750 pretty soon.

Listen carefully Brad,
You are supposed to be a repesentative of Sundown Audio and you are giving them a bad name. Why would you out of the blue say something like that when you weren't even provoked. I never bragged or said anything out of line in my original post but for some reason you decided to say your stupid comment.

Now whenever someone reads through this thread they will see the Stupid Sundown Audio guy that was talking SHI* for no reason. You aren't even a full part of their team yet. All you have been assigned is to get some good install pics off the internet for their website. You probably aren't even getting paid.

In the future when you post on this forum practice some restraint and don't type without thinking about the consequences first. I don't care if youlike my car but to call me a Douche is just not called for.

Here is my suggestion for you........//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif :suicide: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif
I like this guy. Don't lose your sense of reality, and you'll do great here. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I can spend tons of money on a car because I got the money.
The house is brand new and a lawn company will be taking care of the grass. It'll be nice soon enough so you don't have to worry about it.

If you like I can pay you to do my grass since you're so worried about it

your a dick, you probably **** at life

your a dick, you probably **** at life
You know what I didn't want to play your game but I'll play along for now.I don't know you and I have never even said anything to you so I don't know where this came from.

You say I **** at life, well what really ***** is your gallery. Go ahead everyone, click on it and see how bad it *****. I hate stupid people with stupid comments.

What's up with that cheap A** Walmart sub box in your Gallery. Instead of being on this forum talking trash, work some overtime, get a second job, hell get a loan but get rid of that crap soon. You probably wedged those ugly A** shoes in there to keep that box from sliding around.Maybe you didn't know the box can be secured in the trunk, if not I'll give you some tips on how to secure a cheap A** box in your trunk.

krisespicss44009.jpg

What's up with this stupid set-up. Is the speaker gonna massage your neck or do you drive with your head turned the whole time. Do some more research and you'll probably finda better place for that speaker. I know NOOB mistake on the placement, but don't worry we're all here to help you out.

krisespicss44007.jpg

OOOOOH NEOOOONSSS, (not my taste but to each his own)still doesn't hide that rats nest of wires in there. Looks like the wires are trying to grab them and tangle them up. When wires look like that it's because of 2 things either the installer (hopefully not you) just doesn't have a clue or doesn't give a FU**. I hope you don't fit into either of those 2 categories. If by chance you do once again we are all here to lead you in the right direction.

krisespicss44002.jpg

Well I had a nice long paragraph written about your sorry car but I realize some people have what they have. Everyone can't have the best and I certaintly haven't always had the best or for that matter even just nice. Although I think it's a pile of crap I won't say it. I'll just keep it to myself. You willnever know how ugly I think your car is, you'll never knowhow hard I laughed when I sawit's picture. It will be my little secret.

krisespicss44001.jpg

Anyways you are the dick and I hope you choke on one. I know the internet makes you feel brave but remember it's just the internet. I'll still be ridin' in my new car and you will still be...............well you get the point.

Have a wonderful day:laugh: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif :laugh:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.