Pics from 3x show today

i see you all made it home safe
yup so far everyone with somewhat short trips have made it home safe that i know of.

was it cold??? umm saturday was pretty cold cuz the heat in the building wasnt on lol. but today it felt nice cuz more ppl were there and the heat was on. still kinda cold but it was ALOT nicer than being outside ill tell you that much.

Pstrumer was their that was his white explorer not the one that the amp caught fire in. But the type r one.
my amp caught fire before the comp lol. he was parked beside me. let him use my powermaster charger cuz his car charger ****** and obviously i didnt need my charger

Nobody got pics of me. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
nobody likes you, NOBODY CARES!!! LOL! j/k

my van looked pretty sittin there lol. i hit a wopping 0db.

WORD OF ADVICE.

"don't play an MA Audio 802sx at .33 ohm at 17v+ on music. Burping is ok but music NOT so much!"

nobody likes you, NOBODY CARES!!! LOL! j/k
my van looked pretty sittin there lol. i hit a wopping 0db.

WORD OF ADVICE.

"don't play an MA Audio 802sx at .33 ohm at 17v+ on music. Burping is ok but music NOT so much!"
Should've ran type-rs. That amp would have put out double its rated power, ran at .25 ohm on 20 volts, and cooked you breakfast.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.