Phoenix Gold Octane R Comps

Participant count
  • Participant list

thuggish3000
10+ year member

hey guy's, i was looking at these Comps and i was just wondering how bright this set will be ( havn't ordered yet)

here are the specs:

70/140W (RMS/PEAK) Power

5.25" (130mm) 2-way comp system

Frequency response: 60Hz-24kHz

Sensitivity: 89dB (1W/1M)

Injection molded aluminum plated grained polypropylene cone

Butyl rubber surround

Flat linear roll spider

Pivoting 11mm blue mylar tweeter diaphragm ( don't now how bright)

External 18dB/octave acoustic crossover

I'm just asking if they are bright because i won't order them if they are..

Thanks

yes same guy from Canadiancaraudio.com, but i just need some answer and they where answered ( hopefully that makes sense) but anyway Thanks for the help, how would you rate the ZR's with the Silk dome tweeter?

yes same guy from Canadiancaraudio.com, but i just need some answer and they where answered ( hopefully that makes sense) but anyway Thanks for the help, how would you rate the ZR's with the Silk dome tweeter?
zrs are a much better set than the octanes... Definately worth checking out.. I still say you should step it up and get the xenons though.

yeah i would get the xenons..i have them...towncar even recommended them to me...the zrs r have a better midbass than the xenons..but the tweets on the xenons are really good for the money

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.