Phillips Sound Labs Special Limited Edition 24ct Gold 400w Amp

Participant count
  • Participant list
If its the amp I think it is it may be PPI made. I would have to see a pic to be sure. If the price is right I would pick it up just because its oldschool

There's a thread about it on DIYMA from '09 or so and it seems to be a nice amp. Says that only 2 were sent to each dealer and usually used as display models. I wasn't able to find much info on them though...

If its the amp I think it is it may be PPI made. I would have to see a pic to be sure. If the price is right I would pick it up just because its oldschool
Yep, they seem to have been made by PPI.

this is mine...Does it look like this?

e97zg3.jpg

23tio06.jpg

2rftp9l.jpg

3478l75.jpg

Edzy your philips amp is clearly not ppi made. Looks to be good for about 40 to 50 watts rms per channel though. Nothing wrong with it. It just isnt oldschool ppi

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.