People who have done business with sonicelectronix...

they were kind of shady whenever my dad ordered my hu from them. They called him and said they couldn't process the order b/c my address is different than his, and that he needed to call his bank to change that, yet when he called the bank, they had already charged him for the hu. Although the shipping was pretty fast.

they tried to give me some random enclosure because they didn't have the one I ordered. then they told me they will give me a refund. days later they only gave me a partial refund. those bastards. but i like their high quality pictures. their prices are pretty high.

I just got a JL amp from them, I ordered Monday got it today. One thing that pissed me off was in the Ebay listing they said it was factory sealed, THIS is NOT true, they open it and took off the JL serial number. I know they prolly have to do that by law, but they shouldn't say factory sealed when it is clearly not.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.