Oz Audio subs?

Participant count
  • Participant list

s1ctech
10+ year member

Audio keeed
Boston
OZ audio. How are these subs specifically the power series? I can't find any site or products or anything about this company. Are they out of business?

I just mainly want to find product specs. DO people often get these subs? Why don't I see them more around? Are they SQ? SQL? SPL subs?

Thanks

They went out of business sometime last year. Their Matrix Elite line of subs was about the only good thing they made as of recent. And even then, they had funky coil sizes.

I have a 12" oz audio one of the o/s superman logo subs more of an sq sub but one of the best.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I love the old oz stuff..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.