Southwest Region Outlaw SPL+ StreetBeat Ogden Utah 6/16/07

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
    Participant count
  • Participant list

ThomasG
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/woot.gif.aaa6090e619a97b6090d16dd863c5a69.gif

6/16/07 Outlaw SPL

+

STREET BEAT AUDIO WIZARD

2108 S. 1100 West

Suite #1

Ogden, UT 801-627-9757 Registration begins at

Noon

Contest begins at 2:00 PM

I believe its a usaci event also

Whos going?

Seth you better be goin

HERE I COME !!!!! just got the box built.... might swap out 4ga big three too 1/0... got a few things i need to do... but for sure am going...... im gunna try to see if some of the homie's from HI FI want to go allso... (sure they will.) but yea i got to call off work!!!!! AWSOME!!

i got a cheepie GM side post batt...... it's brand new... in the truck.. the truck dont go anywhere so if you got use for it you can use it for the day??

you in Utah or cali????? or u driveing from cali to here???

i just moved here from cali. Hmmm I may have use for that battery. Its probly better than mine. If i cant find a battery to use then yea id apprciate that if it fits my car

dude!!! you know where i work right??? stop by some time dude... im down here everyday. except wed...

kinda pissed cause my boss has to talk to his boss about me takeing sat off!!! if they say no and i have to work. im gunna laugh! and not show up sat... cause i'll be at the comp.. putting out MY NAME for R.C. Willey..

I live about an hour away from ogden, but i pass through there from time to time.. I just went through there cause the freeway is shutdown in ogden and i had to go on that detour and i think i went past your shop..

And there is another comp next month in Logan 2 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/woot.gif.aaa6090e619a97b6090d16dd863c5a69.gif

sweet i'll be at that one too... ya if you are ever in the area stop by bro... i got a big ass 4 bay shop with 3 hydralic lifts. and everything else but a router table (working on getting one built)

im gunna try to get a few people to show up at both comps...

one dude is running 2 t20001 bd's 2 kenetik batt's 4 t215d2's in a blow threw in a big as* chevy cuad cab.

the other guy has a t20001bd on a 15'' kicker solo x with on kenetik batt.

kinda wanna see what there gunna do...

sweet i'll be at that one too... ya if you are ever in the area stop by bro... i got a big ass 4 bay shop with 3 hydralic lifts. and everything else but a router table (working on getting one built)
im gunna try to get a few people to show up at both comps...

one dude is running 2 t20001 bd's 2 kenetik batt's 4 t215d2's in a blow threw in a big as* chevy cuad cab.

the other guy has a t20001bd on a 15'' kicker solo x with on kenetik batt.

kinda wanna see what there gunna do...
holy **** sounds ****en louds

THE DUDE WITH THE SOLO X SHOULD BE FINISHED INSTALLING EVERYTHING BY FRIDAY...

havent got to hear the crew cab truck but while they where installing it.... it looked like it was going to be loud!!!!

**** hes probly gonna be in the same class as me and woop my ass

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

how are these classes setup???ive competed in MECA and it's based on cone area. and fuse size....

i dont think dude with the solo x will be there..
go to caraudioevents.com and on the top there is a link to the rules

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.