Optima Vs Powermaster

Boomboy
10+ year member

Team D.O.A
Wisconsin
Ok, so as soon as i get my other nightshade back im going to start my next build. as of now im on stock electrical and im on a budget. so im going to start with batteries for ups on electrical, but i have 2 options, 2 optima yelloow tops(d34/78's) and a smaller yellow top under the hood, or a pm d3100 with a stock under the hood.

Alot of guys around here run the optimas with no issue... I run 2 reds, HO alt., and the big 3 with zero dim and 14.6v at the amp @ idle

Im also really happy with Optimas customer service

Hope this helps

ok cool, i have run one before also, and thats whay i was wondering, i only have to buy 2 optimas or just one in i wanted because i already have one, otherwise i would just buy both pm's

ive been using d3100's for a few years now and i have been nothing short of impressed. id do a d3100 of two optimas any day of the week. i ran a d3100 off a 120amp stock alty with 2.5kw and maintained 13v full tilt easily.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.