Once again, the Ghetto **** I see at CC.......

nice studio setup he has going there....probably hits real hard. does he have a sub or is it too powerful? he does all that then have you install the radio? how lazy.....love his wiring and fabrication skills too

whys da firedog guy doin installs yo?
Becuz we are no longer the Circuit City Roadshop, we're part of the firedog. It *****. Oh well.

Please tell me someone took that thing off before they left the shop? And preferably used it to smack the owner on the back of the head?
No, we wouldn't touch that speaker. Who knows what would happen if we tried to fix it.

Well, i'm off tomorrow. Maybe I'll swing by. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
What's your name (i'm assuming it's tony?) so I don't look like a jackass walking around going "are you tonyguy"?
Yes, it is tony and i'm the only tony around, so just come before 4.

GODDANGIT!!!!
I take my car into Circuit Shitty to get a new radio put in, and what do I find when I log in that night to check my favorite car audio board???? PICTURES UP OF MY CAR with some punk-ass kid making fun of my slammin' install! It may not look good, but, by God, it works!

I'll NEVER go back to that Circuit City again!
Good, we're tired of seeing this nasty ****. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

ok since no one else asked, whats the toggle switch that i see hangin down by the lower left kick...
The ejector seat.

WTf is that shit on his lighter?
God only knows. Some skull of some sort.

nice studio setup he has going there....probably hits real hard. does he have a sub or is it too powerful? he does all that then have you install the radio? how lazy.....love his wiring and fabrication skills too
No subs, just pure & sweet distortion.

Glad I left before I ahd to start wearing those firedog shirts!
They're not that bad and the installers like them better than the old red shirts. It's one of the only good things of the switch to the Firedog Brand.

That is awful. I wish I had taken pictures of a guy's setup that I was trying to correct about a month ago. This dude tried to put a sub in the middle of his steering wheel. He had also cut holes in numerous places of his dash trying to install tweeters. A true nightmare.

wow.....just wow.

makes me feel better about my install skillz //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.