Old Toys

Participant count
  • Participant list

kasimo420
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
I have alot of older Power Rangers, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, GI Joes, Transformers and random others that have been in my possession since 1984. Anyone interested in anything in general, let me know. I am not going to list everything unless a few people show some interest in the older toys.

why would you even start a post like this one?is this the caraudio.com flea market now?
Yes it is. No, I am just trying to see if there are any collectors out there. I am going to be taking pictures tomarrow.

i used to have an optimus prime in his box (dont know how i kept it"the box") bust i played with it any who i had him the constructicons, and jetfire. also had thee best gi joe collection of dreadnoks, all of them and thier vehicles. once again, i had he-man and skeletor along with thier cats. well i sold them a few years back, point is DONT DO IT, if they mean anything to you DONT DO IT. i regret it to this day. may sound ghey to others but man i miss my childhood, thundercats, gi joe, heman, transformers alike. hope to see some nice picts

why would you even start a post like this one?is this the caraudio.com flea market now?
Post your miscellaneous, non car audio releted items for sale here

That seems to mean exactly what the OP was doing. To the OP, I suggest ebay. Action figures go for a good chunk on there, if kept in good condition.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

kasimo420

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
kasimo420
Portsmouth, VA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies