mounting depth 7 inches

3. Description/Condition: great condition for the age

4. Price: :

285 shipped conus o.b.o

4439223_2.jpg

4439225_3.jpg

4439226_4.jpg

fuck happened to yo car nikka
O that was along time ago. i need to update my pic. By the way just a reccomendation, maybe you should try lowering the price if possible or post more info instead of saying up up up. Eventually someone even remotely interested in these will prolly give up reading and will think it it highle annoying reading up,up,up,up. JMO

O that was along time ago. i need to update my pic. By the way just a reccomendation, maybe you should try lowering the price if possible or post more info instead of saying up up up. Eventually someone even remotely interested in these will prolly give up reading and will think it it highle annoying reading up,up,up,up. JMO
If you read the first post that's pretty much it if someone wants more specs they can ask me ill provide the link and to be honest I don't really care if ny of my stuff sells or not

I just bump my threads to see if any of my stuff can as special to someone as it once was to me........if you don't like my threads stay out simple as that

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.