Central Region Oklahoma G2G

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
darn...thats too big...was gonna do a direct swap
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif Never. No such thing.

Thanks for the thought though. Anyone else have an 18" box they wanna swap with/let me borrow for the day? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Well, I'll hope to be there. If anyone has a spare 18" box sitting around, I'd appreciate renting it for the day. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Well, I'll hope to be there. If anyone has a spare 18" box sitting around, I'd appreciate renting it for the day. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
I got one in my garage if you wanna barrow it. Don't know if it'll work for you or not, PM if want dimensions/specs.

Larson

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif Never. No such thing.
Thanks for the thought though. Anyone else have an 18" box they wanna swap with/let me borrow for the day? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
lol whatever u say

It would be funny and the SQ guys probably for it, but I wouldn't do it;).
haha yea true

I got one in my garage if you wanna barrow it. Don't know if it'll work for you or not, PM if want dimensions/specs.Larson
hey another okie wutsup

So what's the headcount for how many people?

Turns out I'm going to be taking the Yukon XL, picking up the box, powering that stuff up with batts, only using the alt to charge. I do not have much spare smaller gauge wire, so I will need to buy some wire from the shop.

Edit: Also, do you guys have some ANL fuse holders and fuses? I'm out of both, and I don't want to make a fuse holder at the moment. I might have to, but do you guys have at least a 300A ANL fuse?

Turns out I'm going to be taking the Yukon XL, picking up the box, powering that stuff up with batts, only using the alt to charge. I do not have much spare smaller gauge wire, so I will need to buy some wire from the shop.

Edit: Also, do you guys have some ANL fuse holders and fuses? I'm out of both, and I don't want to make a fuse holder at the moment. I might have to, but do you guys have at least a 300A ANL fuse?
I just got home from the shop. Powell and I worked on my wife's car ALL DAY and the M'effer still isn't playing right. Can anyone say "piss on a 360.2"? Anyway, see you guys in the morning.

I am hoping on having around 40 cars there all day and more people coming and going most of the day.

I'm pretty sure the biggest I have at the moment is a 200a.

hit me up a text so i dont forget...i got some stuff lying around...i can let u borrow it...but i might need it back

I just got home from the shop. Powell and I worked on my wife's car ALL DAY and the M'effer still isn't playing right. Can anyone say "piss on a 360.2"? Anyway, see you guys in the morning.
I am hoping on having around 40 cars there all day and more people coming and going most of the day.

I'm pretty sure the biggest I have at the moment is a 200a.
dang sweet...sad about the car...and sorry for not makin it back 2night...dinner dragged a while

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jowens500

10+ year member
"A boom box is not a toy"
jowens500
Okc, OK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date