Ok How about this I have money in PP I need 18" BTL's

I'm so flattered the majestic one has devoted his entire being to giving me more exposure. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif Nice sig.

Seriously, aren't you bored? I sure am.

Wait a minute, when did I become a senior VIP member. Dang messing with these jackasses rose my posts by a lot. Dang I wanted more important posts. This is my fault.

1994 4 wheel drive. And I cant wait to see another suburban with this set up. I am waiting on the 22" subs to come out because then I am sending all four in to be reconed into the 22" BTL's mmmmm mmmmm I cant wait. I have a choice. Scott told me that there is nothing wrong with mixing the newer and older BTL subs and I have 2 triple stacked motors and possibly 2 newer motors. Out of curiosity if I was thining about just going with one motor which one would be better, and why
hahahahaha

Wait a minute, when did I become a senior VIP member. Dang messing with these jackasses rose my posts by a lot. Dang I wanted more important posts. This is my fault.
Start now.

Show us what an important post looks like coming from you.

GO!

triple b....i hope u get banned for being a stupid ass from here and smd....
oh, but good luck finding BTLs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

WTF? what did I do to you? Well another lackie. Just to tell the story I started this thread with the intent of buying and jackasses made it post wars and people that are new to this thread come after me.......WTF? GTFOOH?

That is not true dumbass the pic with all of them has no name on it and you show me one with a name on it but with another brand of speaker and expect me to believe it. Shut up you look like the liar
truthfully, i just didnt feel like takin the pic but here it is anyways. i bet you feel like a dumbass now??

IMG_3975.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.