Central Region Ohio and local area members...big news for dB Drag competitors! Check it out!

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI

Micksh
10+ year member

Hey guys, I'm copying and pasting a post from HACKMUNCH from CACO...here's the deal...

"well some might have heard that me,micksh and a friend of ours has been in contact with wayne about doing db drag shows in ohio. wayne has givin us the go ahead to do 1x dbdrag shows. once we get certified by greg zoller at the end of the year we will be certified to do 2x and 3x shows in 2014. that being said we have allready secured about 7 to 8 shows in the northern ohio region and have spots open for about 3 to 4 more. our goal is to do about 10 shows in northern ohio in 2013. steve mick will also be doing 1x dbdrag shows in southern ohio and greg zoller will be doing about 5- 2x or larger db drag shows in 2013. with that being said your looking at about 15 to 20 db drag shows in ohio in 2013! we have spoke with will penn and will also do some side by side shows with meca in 2013. at our dbdrag shows there will be an added little contest for "ohio king of bass" competition. this will be a winner take all competition. 100% cash back payout. it will be a 30 sec average on music competition."

There's a Facebook page just posted for the Kings of Bass challenge, check it out! https://www.facebook.com/groups/KOBSPL/

Looks like we already have shows lined up in Willard, Ashland, Mansfield, Columbus, etc...working on Akron, Canton, and Cleveland area...the events will be posted on the Facebook page when we get confirmed dates! Tell all your friends in the Ohio area!

Just heard some news we'll be in Wooster for a couple shows too! As of right now, it's looking like 12-15 shows in NE Ohio for 2013! Keep yourselves updated on the Facebook page!

kobrulesandclasses-001_zps5d647de0.jpg

kobrulesandclasses-002_zps14fe2e59.jpg

kobrulesandclasses-003_zpsb3971aa7.jpg

kobrulesandclasses-004_zpscbfdbe17.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.