Obsidian 12, worth getting over a SA12?

Sundown will be best if you prefer stuff around ~40hz and above. The obsidians are straight up nasty when it comes to lows. Personally, I would go with the OA because there are less of those and they look awesome imo
not true if u order straight from Kevin

okay edit they are close to the same price from the owner lol but yeah obsidan is still a Lil cheaper but skar has that fs of 22hz JESUS! That's like a ssa woofer

Im guessing what box next and then new amp lol
lol i think im set on that. As far as the box ima go within rec. 1.8-1.9net @ 30-32Hz and my memphis amp should do great. Its fresh from ampmedics and he said he believes it should be strong for quite a long time. If i change it will have to be somthing pretty high end

Bass below 28Hz dosnt appeal to me, dont really notice it jammin down the road

lol i think im set on that. As far as the box ima go within rec. 1.8-1.9net @ 30-32Hz and my memphis amp should do great. Its fresh from ampmedics and he said he believes it should be strong for quite a long time. If i change it will have to be somthing pretty high end

Bass below 28Hz dosnt appeal to me, dont really notice it jammin down the road
Id tune a little higher then

Site recommends up to 35Hz, you think that would be a good spot? My JBL was tuned to 35Hz and my highs(47-60Hz) wernt loud enough for me although 28-45Hz was decent. Hoping for more of a strong 32-55Hz or so

Hmmmm you may like 32 then if you didnt like 35... But then again this subs may cover the range a little better then the JBL did...
I think it will, or im hoping it will lol maybe ill shoot for 33

Jacob masterminds all three woofers obsidian skar and sundown
That is wrong. I completely designed the Obsidian subwoofers from the ground up.

Also, in other related post above, I am actually re-coning the SA's after hours. They are not being sold through Sundown Audio.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.