Northeast Region Northeastern PA sound comps ?

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
Northeast Pa rarely ever has any shows. There was a few in Southeast Tri-State region this year and some in central to western Pa but this is the end of the season so there may not be much until next May.

I was at their last show. It had a very good turnout and the trophies were nice too.
I hear there is a new guy running the SPL part. Hope he does a better job then the other guy did with the rules and following them and all that jazzzz.

I hear there is a new guy running the SPL part. Hope he does a better job then the other guy did with the rules and following them and all that jazzzz.
they added bassrace to there last show so hopefully i be attending some posh shows

Yeah, following rules is ludicrous and absurd. Who the fuck he think is ?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Yeah, following rules is ludicrous and absurd. Who the fuck he think is ?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
O so you know what I was talking about. Thats cool. So you been to a few posh shows then. Got ya. And you know about super street cars in stock classes. Got ya. I see. Right . And you knew about the part were they guy who worked for him got a first place trophy every show. Right on. Good to hear you knew all of that. Cool. So yeah.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.