SOLD Noise filters / ground loop isolators

Participant count
  • Participant list

Lothar34
10+ year member

Donations Accepted
These are the good ones that PE sold a few years ago, not the Pyramid crap that they have now.

If you're having alternator noise that you just can't get rid of, these will probably do it. They worked wonders for me back when I had my Subaru. One is a 20A and the other is 25A. One of the screw holes is messed up on each, but they'll still be fine if you screw them down with a washer.

They can be wired in parallel if you need more than 20A or 25A of current. Obviously they can also be used on a small amp or crossover or processor or headunit if you're having noise problems from one of those sources.

2953194641_8f5007ba6c_o.jpg

2953194701_480a02254f_o.jpg

2954045448_1f550f2863_o.jpg

$16 plus shipping for the 20A, $20 plus shipping for the 25A.

I'll do USPS ground for $4.90 or UPS ground should be around $9.

These go on the power wires, not the RCAs!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.