New Whip... Starting over

Im pretty sure I said to drop It before all those unnecessary pages tho right? Check my 3rd post…

Anyways back to the subject. Is the Eclipse AVN 7000 a good unit? Or is there anything better?
And…

Typo. I meant 14s. A 350 does not hit low 14s.... wtf. How the **** is that possible if an altima hits the 14s? The maxima is quicker than that and the 350 is even quicker than that. 2 of my friends got the grand touring 350's... but anyways enough of the off topic stuff.

Alpine IVA-D310 ~ $985

Eclipse AVN7000 with DUC-105 ~ $2,179

Kenwood Excelon KVT-817DVD with KNA-G510 navigation ~ $1,480

Pioneer Avic-N3 with navigation ~ $1,100

I think im leaning towards the kenwood and eclipse right. More towards the eclipse because the DUC-105 gives it 5volt preamp ouputs and a **** load of eq

hell yea. o well its **** like this that shows why this forum is no where near as good as it was before. A ****in light weight joke turns into 3 pages of retards.
if you dont come out and say its a joke, it just seems to the average reader that you are making false claims and sounding arrogant while going about it.

realistically, your maxima could take out a v6 mustang or a bone stock 5.0 if there are any of those left. however, a gto or m3 just isnt going to happen. and a g35, thats just simple, same engine and it has slightly more power and less weight... how the hell you gonna win

Typo. I meant 14s. A 350 does not hit low 14s.... wtf. How the **** is that possible if an altima hits the 14s? The maxima is quicker than that and the 350 is even quicker than that. 2 of my friends got the grand touring 350's... but anyways enough of the off topic stuff.
"This hardware makes for more than an impressive spec sheet: 0 to 60 mph in 5.4 seconds and through the quarter-mile in 14.1 seconds at 101 mph; 0.88 g of cornering stick; a stopping distance from 70 mph to standstill in 164 feet; and a top speed of 156 mph. Which is about the same performance as a $50,000-plus Porsche Boxster S."

thats straight from car and driver asshat

lol yeah it was a joke.. thats what every retard who gets pwned when he lies on the interweb says... its only when you realize what a total ass you look like that it becomes a joke //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

its probably his moms grocery getter and he is planning what he wants to do to in in a few years when he can drive ;p

hell yea. o well its **** like this that shows why this forum is no where near as good as it was before. A ****in light weight joke turns into 3 pages of retards.
you're right, it isn't. because now we have bullshitters like you that place blame on everyone else when their called out on **** that shouldn't have even been in the first post to begin with.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Im pretty sure I said to drop It before all those unnecessary pages tho right? Check my 3rd post…

And…
you can't just "call a thread back on topic" when you're the one that derailed it and got caught talking out of your ass.

should've shot yourself in the foot while it was in your mouth:D

U guys are juss plain gay and thinkin way too ****in hard. Plus im 20 years old. Check the receipt, its got my name on it. I'd to see any one of u **** dish out 30 gz. And if u do, then coo, stfu and enjoy ur car, cuz i know i am.

U guys are juss plain gay and thinkin way too ****in hard. Plus im 20 years old. Check the receipt, its got my name on it. I'd to see any one of u **** dish out 30 gz. And if u do, then coo, stfu and enjoy ur car, cuz i know i am.
and enjoying lying about it.

lol yeah it was a joke.. thats what every retard who gets pwned when he lies on the interweb says... its only when you realize what a total ass you look like that it becomes a joke //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

its probably his moms grocery getter and he is planning what he wants to do to in in a few years when he can drive ;p
And no it wasnt a COMPLETE joke. The "Smoked" part was a joke. The reason being because "Smoked" to me would be like gettin dusted badly which is not what happened. I never said the gto, mustang, g35 or m3 were hella slow. But anways who cares I kno i dont. You guys keep postin ********. Lets see where that takes u and how many brownie points u get off that ****. Thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.