New Whip... Starting over

JoseMCeee
10+ year member

$tack
Bay Area, CA
I juss copped a 06 maxima fully loaded SL for like 30 gz. Now I need to put a system in there. Right now I need a navi deck. Not really paying attention to price but I am considering buying the AVN 7000 from eclipse so I guess I'm willing to spend 2300 max. Lemme know what u guys think.

Yea I also seen that elite package but in a used 04. Its pretty bad. But I like my whip better tho. Only bad thing is that the deck isnt mp3 and theres a couple minor problems that will be fixed by monday by the dealer.

And no, I dont feel any shifting //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

And O yeah, I smoked a M3, G35, GTO and a Mustang already //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

First off for you gay asses, yes they did know they were racing. The M3 and the Mustang was on the freeway and we hit 140+. The G35 and the GTO was off the line. Im not sure what the exact specs on the maxima is but I know the altima does the quarter mile in the low 11s. The maxima is slightly quicker than that.

Second, 30 gz for a fully loaded 06 Maxima SL is a deal. The sticker price was $41k.

Third, this isnt really about the vehicle but on trying to find a recommendation for a navigation deck and I am considering the AVN7000. Any inputs?

First off for you gay asses, yes they did know they were racing. The M3 and the Mustang was on the freeway and we hit 140+. The G35 and the GTO was off the line. Im not sure what the exact specs on the maxima is but I know the altima does the quarter mile in the low 11s. The maxima is slightly quicker than that.
Second, 30 gz for a fully loaded 06 Maxima SL is a deal. The sticker price was $41k.

Third, this isnt really about the vehicle but on trying to find a recommendation for a navigation deck and I am considering the AVN7000. Any inputs?
you are perhaps suffering from severe retardation or inability to read. the car does nowhere near low 11's, try low 14's if you're absolutely lucky because the 350z with the same engine (but in a sports car) does low 14's. you should really consider hanging yourself

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.