New Truck And Fresh Install (pics)!!!

ok but what proof would you like? a recipt from 8 years ago... how easily could YOU find a recipt that old? esspecially since there are many people on the planet that but more things like electronics and car products than my dad... how bout a pic of the ship? i don't even know where the **** it is...
and think about this.... just say for a second you believe the chip exists...

do you think you'd be able to find a chip like that on the internet or sitting on the shelf just anywhere?

not to mention every engine is different... there are some engines you can't do anything too... and there are some you can get 1000 from some simple upgrades... he specifically bought that truck because he could do things with that 318 that he couldn't do with other trucks
What proof would I like? Well, you did say your dad had the receipt still, and was looking for it 2 days ago. Then the story was the receipt, and you, are in a different state. NOW the story evolves to well the receipt is 8 years old, how could we expect you to have it. Im sure even you see the pattern there.
Now, onto not even being able to find ANY info that this chip exists, to prove it to us. If this chip is so elusive, how'd you dad find it in the first place? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif But now, after owning this chip for years, he suddenly can't come up with one shred of evidence it exists. You yourself said your dad lies, do you really expect us to believe this tall tale over the possible notion you and your dad are lying? You are lying, we all know it.

ok but what proof would you like? a recipt from 8 years ago... how easily could YOU find a recipt that old? esspecially since there are many people on the planet that but more things like electronics and car products than my dad... how bout a pic of the ship? i don't even know where the **** it is...
and think about this.... just say for a second you believe the chip exists...

do you think you'd be able to find a chip like that on the internet or sitting on the shelf just anywhere?

not to mention every engine is different... there are some engines you can't do anything too... and there are some you can get 1000 from some simple upgrades... he specifically bought that truck because he could do things with that 318 that he couldn't do with other trucks
1. why don't you just take a picture of the chip....? Apparently your dad just takes it out every time he gets the car inspected... shouldn't be much of a problem right?

2. i don't understand why you would think this said "chip" won't be on the internet...

3. 1000 hp from simple mods? Can you give some examples? what do you consider simple? twin turbo with ridiculously high boost on a reinforced engine with nitrous?... seriously... if "simple mods could get you 1000 hp... A LOT more auto companies would be using them...

lol yeah you'll leave it at that... i.ve done figured out that your soul purpose is to talk as much **** as you can... why else would you make such a dumbass statement...
because at worst i was wrong... but what reason can you give me that me being wrong would bake your cookies!? and i deserve that kind of **** talk because you talked **** about me? that makes alot of sence...
Have i ever serioulsy talked **** to someone that isn't a completly worthless toolbag?

Name one instance.

a recipt does not have to have an item description on it... i use a register every **** day that proves that... and why can't a chip give 111 hp? just look at it from my point of view fer a second... tring to prove that a chip existes that is black market and bought 8 years ago... yes i left for new hampshire yesterday morning and i'm at setup right now waiting to park our trailer... and my dad got the chip from a truck customization and racing shop from up near our house in concord...
and no... whats pathetic... is that i have said over and over i can't prove it yet so leave it alone... but you people do not have the ability... or mental capacity to comprehend that one simple thing
no your ****in pathetic so you can walk in a truck customization and racing shop from up near your house in concord but you couldn't get it off the internet oh by the way can i join the festivities

LIES-

LIES LIES-

LIES LIES LIES-

LIES LIES LIES LIES-

LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES-

LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES-

LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES-

LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES-

LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES-

LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES-

LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES-

COTJONES

Its the cotjones pyramid of lies! They just keep stackin up.

all that audio equiptment and we have 15 pages about a **** chip... well i guess next, you'll be wanting me to pull out my radiatior hoses and prove they, exist, who made them, and how much they cost... or how bout the transmission... you all act like its easy to prove that a part obtained 8 years ago exists over the internet... number 1 i can't justifiably prove ANYTHING over the internet, because you can allways just say, i'll believe it when i see it...

all that audio equiptment and we have 15 pages about a **** chip... well i guess next, you'll be wanting me to pull out my radiatior hoses and prove they, exist, who made them, and how much they cost... or how bout the transmission... you all act like its easy to prove that a part obtained 8 years ago exists over the internet... number 1 i can't justifiably prove ANYTHING over the internet, because you can allways just say, i'll believe it when i see it...
we wouldn't care about the radiator or hoses unless you claim that the radiator adds

50 hp and the hoses add 30 hp... also no one would care about the tranny unless you claim it gives 50 hp back by being more efficient or can handle 1000 hp after a few "simple mods"... the reason why we're all hating on you is because you made a ridiculous claim without offering ANY credible evidence... if you can't prove it, don't claim it in the first place. Seriously, quit complaining cause you can't prove it... and yes you can PROVE something over the internet... it's called a digital camera.

we wouldn't care about the radiator or hoses unless you claim that the radiator adds 50 hp and the hoses add 30 hp... also no one would care about the tranny unless you claim it gives 50 hp back by being more efficient or can handle 1000 hp after a few "simple mods"... the reason why we're all hating on you is because you made a ridiculous claim without offering ANY credible evidence... if you can't prove it, don't claim it in the first place. Seriously, quit complaining cause you can't prove it... and yes you can PROVE something over the internet... it's called a digital camera.
Don't bother trying to reason with this clown, he thinks we are all so stupid that if he talks long enough we'll all forget the spectacle he's made of himself lying about that stupid chip.

He knows exactly why we are interested in this supposed chip, and not in his radiator hoses. But, its easier to play dumb and try to deflect the conversation onto what WE are doing wrong (which is nothing). Either that, or Cotjones is simply too retarded to follow along with his own thread. But, Id give even him enough credit to do that. He's capable of working a keyboard, he's capable of following this conversation better than he acts.

This kid plays dumb when it suits him, and tries to play smart when he's in over his head. Great combination huh? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.