New to the forum..check out the whip.LOTS OF PICS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, it actually reached 30pages...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

man u just love tearin kids like this a new one dont ya. lol always rely on u to give me a good chuckle at night
its all in good fun. i enjoy it:) all in good fun. seems some people cant take a joke though:(

funkdoktor told me via pm that his comments in this thread weren't meant as bragging. If that's the case, then that's cool with me. If he's really done all that on his own by 19, then more power to him. If he's insincere, he knows it, and that would be good enough for me too.
Bag on him some more if you guys want, but Im content knowing he's either a pretty hard work young guy that deserves a little praise (honestly), or an insecure guy that knows he has to lie on the internet to pose a facade not worthy of pity. Personally, i think I'll save my burns for the guy we KNOW deserves it, Cotjones.
truth:) i didnt get a pm:(

wow, it actually reached 30pages...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif
40 pages will come and go here shortly

im doing my best:)

youll be deaf early-age.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

btw, i doubt itll reach 40pages.

im 19 years old...and i live on my own sucka....and yeah....it is the cheapest jag available.....if 36k is cheap to you.....and if it is....teach me how to be a super pimp like you oh great one.......
bowdown.gif

and oh yeah....was i even talking about you?........i smell instigator cooking.
you got raped if you paid 36k for that car...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...