New Carzz

Participant count
  • Participant list

khi
10+ year member

¤ Iñdi° Møâñin ¤
Ok, i have never been a fan of mazda cars, sure i have never owned or driven one...but i just didnt like the styling...and..other things.

but, now, the Mazda 6 and RX-8

what do you think of these two beasts??

i think they are, from what i have seen insane looking cars...no detaiiled specs have come out yet....but i think these are gooing to be huge hits in both canada and the US.

They are pretty nice cars - even though Im not really a big fan.

The MazdaSPEED Protege looks good - hopefully they make some more promising vehicles.

- Steve

Yea, I like the MazdaSpeed Protoge, I hope they Put the Same motor and **** in the Protoge 5 that would be wicked, I especialy like the Garrett T25 Turbo , Very Very strong Turbos, Cheepr to buy and Put out like no tomorow.

I drove a mazda 6 the other day when it came in at work , Really sweet car for the money , But I would never own MAzda , Parts are outrageous !

Originally posted by BonusBobo didn't know that. that's good info. The Mazda 6 looks very cool though, in terms of styling. Didn't take a look at its performance yet.
They run quit well ! Peppy V-6 in that one , I would not reccomend aftermarket parts to anyone , Esp on a foriegn car !

The 2.3L I4 has a respectable 160hp. Meanwhile, the 3.0L V6 packs a decent 220hp off the lot. Not bad, in my opinion, for a sporty 4 door "family" sport driver.

- Steve

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

khi

10+ year member
¤ Iñdi° Møâñin ¤
khi
Calgary, AB
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date