New 2012 Type R?

dd m2 rated at 1700rms at 1ohm, I am now running at .5 ohm to 2. I used amp power just like every other single person that says they are running x amount of watts. You honestly think I care if you believe how much power I am running?
When did I ever say I wanted you to care LMAO. I'm just asking for some proof cause running 1700w rms to what, a 2.5" 4 layer daily is not happening unless you play it for very short periods of time or are getting some crazy box rise.

ok, gotta ask, what does underhung mean? never knew what it ment
330px-Voice_coil_geometry.svg.png

The wikipedia article on the subject is decent and has pics. You can find further depate and discussion on various audio forums.

When did I ever say I wanted you to care LMAO. I'm just asking for some proof cause running 1700w rms to what, a 2.5" 4 layer daily is not happening unless you play it for very short periods of time or are getting some crazy box rise.
Dave that box guy ran a D9 to a pair of type R 12's. They smelled angry pretty fast, but he got some good numbers out of them.

As Jacob said, they're quite good for the price point.

I own 2 of the 2012 type r 12" subs. At the moment they are sitting on my bedroom floor waiting for my box. Can't help with a review.

i just purchased two new 2012 10" inch type r's the SWR-10D4. it should be here by this saturday if not then on monday!!! im having a custom box by mobile enclosures made but im stuck on an amplifier. is the precision power black ice bk1800.1 good enough? they will be getting 900 rms each if i get this amp. is there any amp around 250 that i can buy good enough for these?

i just purchased two new 2012 10" inch type r's the SWR-10D4. it should be here by this saturday if not then on monday!!! im having a custom box by mobile enclosures made but im stuck on an amplifier. is the precision power black ice bk1800.1 good enough? they will be getting 900 rms each if i get this amp. is there any amp around 250 that i can buy good enough for these?
Precision power black ice?? wtf is that?

get this

Hifonics BRZ1700.1D Class D Amplifiers at Onlinecarstereo.com

1700 @ 1 ohm

Precision power black ice?? wtf is that?
get this

Hifonics BRZ1700.1D Class D Amplifiers at Onlinecarstereo.com

1700 @ 1 ohm
Are you serious? You don't know precision power? Aka PPi? They are better than hifonics and

one is 1800 at 1 ohm. I'd take precision power over hifonics any day

I have the black ice 800.4 and it's 130 rms running my hybrid imagines and they sound amazing

My cousin has one in his bronco (center councle down fire enclosure) sounded decent, was expecting a little more output.
most likely the box it was in and the settings he had it on. once i changed the box my sub sounded about 15 times louder and clearer

Are you serious? You don't know precision power? Aka PPi? They are better than hifonics and one is 1800 at 1 ohm. I'd take precision power over hifonics any day

I have the black ice 800.4 and it's 130 rms running my hybrid imagines and they sound amazing
I'd prefer a brand that at least most people have heard of. "Black ice" lmao wtf is that ****

type r's are for newbs anyway so have fun

probably due to space we had to make it sealed.
omg. thats why. i changed it from a sealed box to a ported and it was a world of a difference lol. i actually hated the sub but after the new ported box it was incredibly different and i fell in love with it. i now put my sub in the boat and am currently waiting for my new type r's to arrive and my box is being built right now by mobile enclosures! cant wait!

I'd prefer a brand that at least most people have heard of. "Black ice" lmao wtf is that ****
type r's are for newbs anyway so have fun
are you retarded? the brand is precision power u retarded noob

type r is for noobs? thats ur opinion. they sound good and i like alpine. im not paying mainstream prices for it

omg. thats why. i changed it from a sealed box to a ported and it was a world of a difference lol. i actually hated the sub but after the new ported box it was incredibly different and i fell in love with it. i now put my sub in the boat and am currently waiting for my new type r's to arrive and my box is being built right now by mobile enclosures! cant wait!
im on the fence about the 2012 type rs right now, i plan on buying some and compare, with the 2011s soon though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.